Last Friday my good friend Allison finally had her twins. Riley has been waiting all summer for his BFF and future wife to get here. Russell and I went up to the hospital a week ago to meet them. We left Riley at home with Nana so he didn't get to meet them until later.
-
Here is the proud mama with her two precious babies!

Jake decided to show me his pretty eyes.

Riley kept asking all week if he could go meet them and so on Thursday I finally gave in. He really wanted to make a good impression, so we put on a really cute shirt courtesy of Cara Wonders and her wonderful sister Lucy. (more on those two later) Jake and Mallory were very cooperative for a photo shoot. My child couldn't keep his hands still. This resulted in Alli having to hold his hands and we would count to three and she would move them as fast as possible. It was pretty amusing to us parents. I didn't want Riley to give them a black eye on their first meeting.




This week Riley also experienced a first. He got to meet my good friend Kaela or as I have called her for years KK. He loved cuddling with her. She liked him so much that she came back later this week and cooked dinner for me just so she could play with him again! Thanks KK, I can't wait fo sushi night! Yummy!

This is just a random picture that I don't think made it on blog yet. This summer Riley went to camp for the first time. He slept most of the time he was there, but I think he really liked it and can't wait to go back!

Well, the move went fine. We are in our new apartment and it is so spacious. Things are not quite all unpacked but that is such a slow process and even slower with a 10 week old. Russell starts school tomorrow. That's about it for now. I will try to get a few more posts in this week. Have a great week everyone!
1 comment:
Thanks for letting me hold sweet Riley for such a long time the other night. He is such a precious boy!
Post a Comment