Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 11, 2008

Riley is...

2 Months Old!!!!
Weight: 10lbs 12oz
Length: 23 1/4 inches
He was a trooper at his dr appointment today. He got two shots and only cried a little, he didn't even cry enough for me to tear up! That is one good boy. Since then he has been eating and sleeping for most of the day. Here are some of his two month old pictures. I couldn't pick a favorite.
-
He hasn't quite figured out that he is supposed to look at the camera for the pictures, but we are working on that.


This is the closest I could get to a smile, I can tell he is going to have such a fun personality.
These were the last few pictures and then it was over, I think he got a little tired.

Some things Riley is doing at 2 months old...
*He will coo and smile when he is talked to sometimes.
*He is just starting to become interested in his little playmat. He will stare at the light on it when it comes on.
*He is starting to have some really stinky diapers. That is a new thing I am not crazy about.
*He still loves his bath.
*He is holding his head up for longer periods of time everyday.
*He is starting to find his thumb on his right hand. He got mad the other day when I was changing his diaper before he got fed because he found his thumb, but it didn't have any milk in it. It was pretty funny!
-
He is becoming such a fun baby and he is so easy going. He cries when he wakes up from sleeping or when he wants to eat. Other than that he is a pretty content little guy.
-
Just a quick update on the packing. It is going well and I think things are going to go smoothly. I can't wait to get it over with though. Saturday cannot get here quick enough. See you after the move! Maybe I will have some new apt pictures by then as well!

No comments: