Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 7, 2008

ummm yeah

Ok so I think these next two pictures will explain the lack of blogging lately.


If you guessed moving from those pictures then you need a gold star! For the 4th time since we have been married we are moving yet again. I hate moving with a passion. So, I need to get back to packing but I wanted to atleast leave you some pictures of our cute little man.

I love this picture. It really does make him look like a little man! Thanks D'Lynn!

Riley got to meet D'Lynn this past Monday on a recent trip to Paris to see the great-grandparents. I am not going to say it was love at first site, but I think he will like her better when he is happy!Great-grandad and Riley having a serious moment on the swing. I think grandad was telling Riley about the pony he was going to get him and tellin him all about how to raise some cows.
Riley also got to meet my good friend Randy this week. Riley and I both loved your new house.
Ok, so I am telling you now that you shouldn't expect any more post until after we move. So we might be back in about a week and a half. We go to the dr on Monday for his 2 month check. I can't believe my baby is going to be two months old on Sunday. I guess I will give you his stats sometime next week so you might not have to wait as long as I thought. So until next post have a great weekend!


2 comments:

The Timberframer's Wife said...

Have fun moving--you will sure be in my prayers! Your son is so cute!

Melissa Taylor said...

You are brave moving with a newborn! Good luck. We moved once when Haleigh was 6 weeks old. What a treat.