Last Friday before school started Riley decided that he wanted to see where Daddy worked. So we loaded up and off we went. Everyone at school was very impressed with our little boy.
Here they are hanging out in the coaches office. Thanks Aunt Terri for the cute shirt!
Russell has successfully made it halfway through the first week of school. It hasn't been a bad half a week, so hopefully this will be a great year. I am loving being a stay at home mom. It has been so nice to cook dinner and be able to work on getting the apt set up. I look forward to more cooking and being able to keep a clean and organized place for us to live.
I went and got my ID badge to teach voice today and I am so excited. I can't wait to get started. I am a little nervous but I know it will be wonderful. Well, I am off to get dinner on the table before we leave for small group. Have a great week!

2 comments:
You're welcome! He's such a cutie and I can't wait to see him in person! love ya,
(Aunt) Terri
He is getting so big! I'm so glad you get to be a stay at home mom. It is the best job in the world. Let me know when yall come to Tyler would love to you and meet Riley!
Post a Comment