Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 24, 2008

Funny and thanks Amy

Ok, well here are a few pictures to get all of Riley's fans through the weekend. The other day I put him down on his blanket and walked into the kitchen, this is what I came back to find a minute later. I have no idea how he did this, but it didn't seem to bother him.


Dear Amy,
Thanks so much for my cute little waffle suit. I love it. I am so glad I got to meet you in Searcy that time my mom made me ride in a car forever. I hope I get to see you soon. I have lots of cool tricks I can do now. I promise not to fall asleep. I love you!

-Riley-


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

look how cute!! It brings out his baby blues!! Love ya'll!!