Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Stats and some other stuff

Riley had his 4 month appoinment today and the DR said he was doing great and that he was so advanced for his age! Ok she didn't quite say that, but she did say that he was doing such a good job at holding his head up. I am aloud to think he is advanced since I am his mom...anyways... here are his stats...
Riley is 24.5 inches tall (40%)
Riley weighs 13lbs and 6oz. (25%)
-
My parents came in on Sunday to babysit Riley so that Russell and I could go on a date. What did we do on our date you ask, well we went to the fair. We had so much fun. We watched the Birds of the World show which was really good, we walked around and saw the sights, we ate some fried food the best of which being the Fried Smore. That's right a Fried Smore it was sooooo good. I think it had been since before school started that Russell and I had been on a date or to do anything by ourselves. Thanks Mom and Dad, you are the best!!
Here we are at the Bird of the Worlds show.
Now onto the good stuff. The real reason all of you read my blog. Here are just some cute shots of Mr. Riley.
Riley and Daddy getting some extra sleep before church last Sunday.
On Monday, Russell had a football game. We weren't going to make it so we decided to send him some luck.
Why is Riley contorting his body like this? Well, he is trying to look at the T.V.
Silly Boy!
Isn't this the cutest picture ever...I am so in love with these two.
If I haven't told you this before Riley loves to look in the mirror. This was him cracking himself up earlier today.

So content after finishing dinner. He is just so sweet.


I will leave you with a cute video of my mom tickling Riley on Sunday and he would just laugh and laugh. Check back nexgt week for Riley's first Yamboree. YAY!!!

8 comments:

Keyona said...

He's adorable! Just wanted to let you know.

Katie said...

Whoa, I have a cute nephew! The picture of Riley and Russell is so sweet. You definitely need to frame that one. Love the giggling video too. See you Saturday!

tleaf10 said...

He is so happy! I love his little grin and laugh :)

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

super duper cute!

Anonymous said...

he has changed so much just since I met him!! So CUTE!

Newberry said...

Sarah, he is getting so big! I love all of the pictures. He is such a cute baby!!!

Anonymous said...

Riley is of course adorable!! But it was so good to see y'all last sunday at the fair! Random but a welcomed surprise!! Love yall!
Bethany Skinner

Melissa Taylor said...

What a cutie. I love sleeping baby pictures...it does my heart good.