On Saturday, Riley got to experience his first Yamboree. I was so excited to get to take him. I grew up going to the Yamboree and it holds a very special place in my heart. I mean seriously who wouldn't love a festival to honor a yam/sweet potatoe. Here are just a few pics from the weekend.

This didn't last very long because Russell forgot his neck hurt.

Us watching the parade.

Our Family at the parade. Riley slept through most of it, but I think he had a good time.

Now onto the old pics. This was taken the day we moved into our new apartment. Riley was the perfect angel and this is pretty much what he did all day.

If you haven't been to our new plave then you don't know about the huge windows we have. It is so bright in our apartment in the middle of day. So my mom made Riley a little tent. So cute my baby boy.

The weekend we moved in Riley got to meet my good friend Will. I was so glad they finally got to meet. I can't believe how little Riley looks in this picture.

This is from last night. Riley was turning over and got stuck. I thought it was pretty funny. I helped him out after I took the picture of course.

Have a great week!
3 comments:
oh such cuteness! I too have never been to a yamboree! Sounds like a sweet time!!
Yamboree! That is hilarious!
LOVE THAT KID
Post a Comment