Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy Riley

Here are some videos from today of Riley and Daddy. He is on the verge of giggling/laughing. I can't wait until he does it for real. Enjoy our cute baby!

5 comments:

Melissa Taylor said...

Too cute - he is getting so big. He is at such a fun age, so enjoy every second of it!

Sarah Kirksey said...

Sarah Dean, I just found your blog! You are definitely going on my favorites list! That is a precious little boy you have there!

have a lovely said...

adorable!!!! what a precious little voice!

Cassie said...

I'm so glad you left a comment! I didn't know you had a blog...but now you are on my list:)

I got the paci clip from the Etsy store "Monkey Tails" at lchau21.etsy.com. I'm not sure what team you are looking for (she will personalize any of them) but if you go to etsy.com and search for your team, everything pertaining to that should come up! Hope that helps:)

Kaela said...

If Riley turns up missing, just check my apartment.