Look at me, two post in one day. I have decided that the computer may be more fun than packing! This one is mostly for the grandparents out there, but I thought a few of you may enjoy it. Like I said on his 2 month post he is starting to like his play mat. I don't know if our son is a genius or if it is just a coincidence, but the light and music come on when there is anything that moves the play mat. He kicks it, it comes on and he seems to be happy with that. Since I am his mom I think I can say he is a genius. I will let you decide for yourself. You can keep your comments to yourself if you are going to say he anything other than genius. Also, if you watch closely you will kind of see a smile. Happy viewing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
The Grandparents and the PROUD aunts!
I've lost track of how many times I've watched this video.
Go Riley, go!
yeah I liked it too! He is getting big! I called you back last night but it went to voicemail pretty fast. I hope you have people helping ya'll move!Give that baby some sugar for me :)
Post a Comment