Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

BSF

Today, I started BSF (Bible Study Fellowship). I am so excited. I can't wait to see what the Lord teaches me through His word. It was a new thing and that always makes me a little nervous, but I knew it would be great. I was placed in a wonderful group and can't wait to get to know these ladies better and study God's word. When my group leader gave me my name tag and told the others about me she also told me that her daughter drew me a picture and prayed for me this morning. I thought it was so sweet and how wonderful it was that my group leader told her family she was getting a new person and as a family they prayed for me. It warmed my heart and will make me smile every time I open my bible. 






No comments: