Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Special Prize

Ok so I am about to embarrass my child (in like 20 years when he reads this), but it was a BIG DEAL! Riley poo pooed on the potty. It's actually not that great since I caught him trying to and rushed him to the potty, but this was the first time. I was so proud, I mean really proud of him. It was like he had done something really amazing, yet it was just poo in the potty. The last two weeks have not been the greatest potty training weeks since it kind of got put in the backseat because of breathing treatments. We are done with those and finally getting back on track! Yay! Anyways, the point you ask. Riley got a sucker. His very own sucker. We don't let him eat a lot of sugar so this was the first time I had given him a sucker. Enjoy the pictures. It was really was a BIG DEAL!



2 comments:

Alli said...

Such a great accomplishment!

Rachel said...

So Proud!!