Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 21, 2011

It's a Play Date

Today we had a play date at our friend, Jed's, house. (I don't know if I used the commas correctly, I'm terrible at those and most things about writing. Sorry.) Anyways, we had a great time so thanks Stefany and Jed for hosting a great day. I know Riley really enjoyed himself. He loved having new toys to play with and it was nice to have some boys to play with. He is surrounded by girls here. Everyone at church has a girl right now and Riley is the only boy. Here are just a few pictures to document our day. He also got to see his cousin Norah since they live so close and we just happen to have the same friends. 


Jed had these awesome Buzz Lightyear wings that were a big hit. Everyone wanted their turn.





The first picture I took of Riley was at the trains. He spent a majority of his day there. 


This is my sweet nephew, Elliott. I could just eat him up. So cute!


Another thing that makes Jed's house so cool is that he has his own jumping room. Stefany let the kids jump all over her new bedding that she got for Christmas. She is wayyyy cooler than I would ever be about that. 




Not sure what Riley is doing here, but I had to post it.


The big kids got stuck and so we made them stay stuck until we could get a picture. I think we all knew this was the best chance we had at getting a group picture.



Can't wait for more play dates girls. This was awesome and just what I needed after a long week. Thanks Stefany for hosting and I love your house.

No comments: