This is what I was going to blog about yesterday, but I had a few set backs and that didn't happen. For one I usually blog on russell's computer and it was with him at school and then we were out late last night and it just didn't happen. Don't worry I fixed the date.
I am so glad Friday is here. I has been a busy week. We have had something everyday this week. Monday, Riley had a Dr. appt. Tuesday, I had a Dr. appt. Wednesday I had Bible study orientation, and Thursday, I started teaching a Kindermusik class. So, by Friday I was ready for a day at home. It's been a cold week around here so by Friday the kids were tired of all the toys. I knew we were going to watch Grandy coach basketball and Riley needed a bath (I don't think he had one since Tuesday. I know mother of the year) so we added a bath into the fun of the day and it was a hit. I pulled out some bath letters and numbers and Riley and Kenzie had a grand time. This was really the only good picture I got. I too my camera to the game with me, but the gym was crowded and small and there was never the perfect photo opportunity. Hopefully we will get to attend another game and I will try again.

1 comment:
My sister-in-law has been teaching Kindermusik for 10+ years! Charlotte goes each week with her Grammy. :)
Post a Comment